What does your hydrating oil do and what are the benefits to these oils ?
- My hydrating oil helps locks in moisture after leave in conditioner. Great for hot oils treatments for maximum moisture. I picked these oils for this mixture because they all have the similar properties that hydrate your hair.
- Sunflower oil which improves manageability, diminish the frizzy hair and has deep moisturizing properties. Apricot oil which has olecia acid (an omega 9 fatty acid) and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer. Increase hydration levels. Shea nut oil which is rich in vitamin C, fatty acids and prevents dry and brittle hair and skin. Orange oil moisturizes dry strands improves smoothness of strands. Tea tree oil with moisturizing, soothes the scalp and reduces itchiness which allows the hair to breathe creating a way for your hair to grow.
What does the healthy scalp oil do and what is the benefits to using this oil?
- My heathy scalp oil helps with dandruff and other scalp issues that flake on you. Helps your scalp to breathe which helps with hair growth. It moisturizes your hair strands.
- Sesame oil which helps with hair growth and maintains scalp health and deeply nourishes the hair. Olive oil which contains anti-inflammatory properties that promote scalp health and prevent dandruff. Almond oil which prevents hair loss and breakage and enables lengths retention for healthier longer hair. Helps reduce/eliminates dandruff and scalp issues. Lemongrass oil helps with relieving dry scalp and dandruff. Strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair loss. Lavender oil deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny and controls dandruff. Grows thicker fuller hair when used often. Eucalyptus oil help with stimulating hair growth and hair strands. Is an anti-fungal.
Why did you start a business?
- I started a business because it has always been a passion of mine. Being my own brand and boss is who I want to be. I love my natural hair and styling it with accessories. As I develop more products follow me on my journey.
Are your products 100% natural?
- Yes, all of my products are 100% natural and home made.
What does the hair growth oil do and why did you mix those ingredients together?
- My hair growth oil helps speed up hair growth and stimulates the scalp for better blood stimulation. Mixed with herbal powders to promote hair growth.
- Jojoba oil helps with moisturizing the scalp, its rich in vitamins and minerals that nourishes the hair. Strengthens hair, prevents hair loss and promotes hair thickness.Avocado oil helps moisturizing dry, brittle and damage hair. Light weight oil formula which is easily absorbed into the hair strands and scalp. (Contains vitamin A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, irons, copper, magnesium and folic acid.) Castor oil is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins and omega-6 and beneficial fatty acids. Strengthens the hair and promotes hair growth. Rosemary oil helps stimulate the roots, improves the hair growth and increases circulation in the scalp. Peppermint oil improves hair growth, prevents hair loss and helps stimulate the hair follicle by increasing the blood circulation and oxygen supply of your scalp. Lemon oil helps with treating dandruff and improves scalp health. Improves hair growth by improving blood circulation.
- Aloe Vera juice is rich in vitamin C and E. Keeps hair hydrated and moisturized. Repairs dead skin cells on the scalp and great conditioner. Leaves hair shiny and smooth.
- Fenugreek powder Improves scalp circulation, hair growth and conditions hair. Shikakai powder Provides nutrients that promotes hair growth, soothe inflammated scalp, itchy scalp and dandruff. Promotes hair growth, adds shine, strengthens roots, detangles and resets PH balance. Reduces shedding. Hibiscus powder Treatment for hair loss and dandruff. Rich in amino acids and vitamin C. Prevents breakage, prematuring greying and cleanses hair. Alma powder Helps with collagen production which promotes stronger hair and growth. Loaded with vitamin C, helps with dandruff and scalp circulation. Brahmi powder helps Reduces hair fall out. Nourishes the roots and great hair growth by thickening the roots. Strengthens the hair. Bhringraj powder Prevent hair loss and prematuring greying. Hair rejuvenation, nourishment, soothing and conditioning properties. Improves health of hair an hair growth. Jatamansi powder Increases hair growth, strengthens hair (penetrates deep in follicles and make the roots and strands stronger). Ashwagandha powder supports hair growth and stimulates the production of natural oils in skin and circulation in scalp for healthier hair and shiner hair. Neem leaf powder clears dandruff, treats your scalp and treats lice. It conditions hair, strengthens hair follicles which adds volume and shine.